When companies sell securities to the public for the first time, it is called an initial public offering. An initial public offering is one of the most important routes for all companies to raise capital for the company’s future growth and development. Therefore, IPO is the main reason for the existence of the share market. In addition, a follow-on public offering means issuing additional shares made by a company after an initial public offering. FPOs are also known as secondary offerings.
A Nifty trading app is a one-stop platform to invest in the share market, IPO, FPO, US stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, futures, options, and more. It allows us to check live share prices of NSE Nifty 50 and BSE Sensex along with stock technical charts and indicators, open a free Demat account and start trading in the stock market. Furthermore, it offers technologically advanced products and tools that efficiently help users invest in stocks, mutual funds, and IPOs.
Best-In-Class Features Of A Stock Trading App:
- An online intraday trading platform has a simple & easy sign-up process, and we can complete the one-time KYC instantly within the app.
- We can get our new account ready within a few minutes and use intelligent filter options to reach the top-performing stocks of the company listed under different categories.
- A SIP calculator available on the app can help us estimate the returns for an investment over a short or long period.
- An online trading app in India allows us to open a free Demat account and trade all the listed stocks in the domestic share market at a low brokerage rate on stock orders.
- Nowadays, the entire trading process has become simple, with one click to buy or sell shares, trade futures, options, and stock derivatives in just a few simple steps.
- We can trade better with technical analysis with advanced charts available on the online trading platform.
- A stock market app is a one-stop solution to get a live Nifty or NSE option chain price chart. Moreover, we bring all the latest financial news & insights, today’s share market news, detailed stock analysis, etc.
- It has a beautifully designed line and candlestick charts that shows share price movements, market indices, and historical performance.
- We get free stock trading content, videos for all beginner traders, and complete information about all companies to make informed decisions before share market investments.
- All the stock trading apps ensure safety and security for all their users. It mainly uses a high level of encryption for all our transactions, making a virtual trading platform as safe as a bank.
How To Invest In The Stock Market By Using A Trading App?
- Download the stock trading app and register using your mobile number.
- Next, start your systematic investment plans and build your investment portfolio.
- An intraday trader can freely choose the best-performing companies in different categories.
- Get the daily list of top gainers, losers, and performers according to market capitalization
- Invest in Nifty 50 (NSE) and Sensex (BSE) listed stocks with live share price movements.
- Finally, get a complete stock analysis with company financials like profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, etc., and pick your best shares to buy.